DC Super Hero Girls is a series of short animated webisodes that are released on the franchise's official website and on their YouTube channel. Each episode focuses on the social lives of the main characters and how they handle their powers around school. The series is developed by Warner Bros. Animation and DC comics and is used as a way to help the franchise introduce its characters to the fans. Like Monster High and Ever after High, there are plans to have TV Specials. According to Aria Moffly, "I think we have about, like, twenty [episodes] in the can; we're working on thirty more".
Season 1 of the series began on October 1st, 2015, and consisted of thirteen webisodes. In this first season, we are introduced to the series and see Wonder Woman's first semester at Super Hero High School. Each webisode in the first season was between one and four minutes long.
- Welcome to Super Hero High
- All About Super Hero High
- Crazy Quiltin'
- Power Outage
- Fall Into Super Hero High
- Hero of the Month: Poison Ivy
- Designing Disaster
- Hero of the Month: Bumblebee
- Saving the Day
- Hero of the Month: Wonder Woman
Season 2 premiered on April 21st, 2016.
- New Beginnings
- Hero of the Month: Supergirl
- Batgirl vs. Supergirl
- Quinntessential Harley
- Hero of the Month: Harley Quinn
- License to Fly
- Hero of the Month: Batgirl
- Doubles Trouble
- Hero of the Month: Katana
- Dude Where's My Invisible Jet
- Hero of the Month: Frost
- The Blunder Games
- Hawkgirl's Day Off
- Hero of the Month: Hawkgirl
- The Cheetah Who Cried Wolf
- The Ring of Mire
- Hero of the Month: Star Sapphire
- Ultimate Accessory
- Riddle of the Heart
- Hero of the Month: Cyborg and Starfire
- Roomies Return: Frost's Bite
- The Odd Couple
- Cold Blooded
- Hero of the Month: Lady Shiva
- Hero of the Month: Beast Boy
Season 3 began January 26th, 2017, while season 2 was still airing.
- Tales From the Kryptomites Part 1
- Tales From the Kryptomites Part 2
- Seeing Red
- Spring Prison Break
- Around Metropolis in 80 Seconds
The intro only contains one video.