|To better cover the various aspects of the subject matter, this article has been split into one main page and several subpages. Select which one you wish to read.|
|Cartoon - Books - Merchandise|
Harley Quinn is a main character.
- Enhanced Athleticism:
- Athletic Combat:
- Gadget Usage:
- Blunt Weapon Proficiency:
- Enhanced Reflexes:
- Exceptional Acrobatics:
- Enhanced Agility:
- Skilled Gymnastics:
- Boxing Glove Backpack:
She has pale skin, long shiny light blonde hair tied up into pigtails by two black hair ties. She has a blue stripe in one growing pigtail and a red stripe in the other. She has blue eyes and she wears red lipstick. She wears a black bandit mask and a top that is themed around the joker card with a checkered red and black diamond pattern going down it. She also wears a black belt with studs in it that match her bracelet and denim blue shorts and leggings that has one red side and one black side. She wears blue shoes and white socks.
Like most of Harley Quinn's incarnations, she speaks with a New Yorker accent.
She is a wacky, humorous, and a lively tomboy. She is a supreme prankster. She is extremely athletic and friendly. She's also very sneaky and mischievous. She has quick reflexes of the way she twist and turns.
In most versions of her origin, Harleen Quinzel was a young psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum who fell under the spell of the malevolent Joker and joined him in a life of crime. Whether or not that stuck depends on the particular timeline- in some, Harley remains fallen from grace, but in others she becomes her own unique brand of heroine. The version of Harley that attends Super Hero High, therefore, is closer to the latter interpretation, in that her exuberant, mischievous personality is simply how she is in this timeline (possibly due to coming from a long line of fun-loving pranksters) and not a side effect of trying to remold herself into the Joker’s ideal moll (in fact, it’s doubtful that this Harley has ever even met the Joker). Her accent indicates that she might still be from Harley’s traditional home base, Bensonhurst, Brooklyn.
- Harley Quinn's voice actress, Tara Strong, also voices Poison Ivy and Raven (upcoming).
- In Supergirl's book, Harley's father Mr. Quinzel is as big of a prankster as she is.
- Unlike most of her incarnation, this version of Harley is not a villain (and never has been) and doesn't have bleached skin.
- Her bed is a large trampoline with pillows.
- The fact that she hates needles is a reference to her incarnation from Batman: The Animated Series.
- Her favorite foods are cupcakes and potato chips.
- She tutors Supergirl in gym class.
- She is an athletic and spunky young teen.
- Wonder Woman ("Wondy" as she calls her) is her roommate.
- Like her other incarnations, she is friends (and possibly romantically linked) with Poison Ivy.
- She is best friends with Wonder Woman and Poison Ivy.
- In Hero of the Month: Harley Quinn, Harley uses a famous line of the Joker's, "Why so serious?".
- This version of Harley has a pet monkey, unlike her incarnation who has hyenas.