- This article is a stub. You can help DC Super Hero Girls wiki by expanding it.
While studying THE ODYSSEY for Professor Etrigan's Super Hero High class, these super-powered students embark on a journey where they face off with a cyclops seek help from a witch, evade sirens, and travel to the underworld! Will they rescue their teacher escape from the villainous Trigon and recover Batgirl's Batplane? Or will their quest be an EPIC FAIL?
- Wonder Woman
- Super-strength, flight, near-invincibility, super-athleticism.
- Computer genius, expert martial artist, photographic memory, legendary detective skills.
- Super-strength, flight, invincibility, super-hearing, heat vision, x-ray vision.
- Poison Ivy
- Genius-level intellect, summons and controls plants.
- Enhanced strength, flight, ability to shrink, projects stinger blasts.
- Superior sword-fighter, expert martial artist, advanced stealth skills.
- Harley Quinn
- Expert gymnast, acrobat, quick-witted class clown.
- Agility, speed, sharp reflexes, even sharper claws.
- Beast Boy
- Shape-shifts into any animal form, world-class slacker.
- The Flash
- Super-speed, vibrates his molecules through walls, detective skills.
- Silver Banshee
- Supernatural destructive scream, accelerated healing, flight.
- Flight, super detective skills, weapons expert.
- Advanced hand-to-hand combat, double-swords expert.
- Miss Martian
- Flight, shape-shifting, mind-reading, invisibility, super-strength.
- Amanda Waller
- Principal, mentor, stern but fair.
- Gorilla Grodd
- Vice Principal, mind-control powers, in charge of detention.
- Professor of Poetry, not just A demon, The Demon!
- June Moone
- Professor of Art, magical enchantress.
- Chapter One: The Journey
- Chapter Two: The Cyclops
- Chapter Three: The Witch
- Chapter Four: The Sirens
- Chapter Five: The Underworld
- Chapter Six: The Return Home
- Raven's gloves are missing on the bottom panel of page 90.