|To better cover the various aspects of the subject matter, this article has been split into one main page and several subpages. Select which one you wish to read.|
|Cartoon - Books - Merchandise|
Poison Ivy is a main character.
- Plant Manipulation:
- Chlorokinetic Combat:
- Mind Control:
- Pheromone Manipulation:
- Enhanced Intelligence:
- Scientific Prowess:
- Chemistry Intuition:
- The Garden Variety Misfit
When a botched lab experiment gave this wallflower the ability to control plants, her life changed forever. Now, she’s finally blossoming into her new life, and doing the best she can to adapt to her amazing new super powers.
When she's not outdoors, Poison Ivy is planted in her lab. That's where she figured out how to make plants grow from acorn to giant oak in the blink of an eye.
Watch out! Poison Ivy’s green thumb has a thorny side. Sure, she makes the plants do her bidding, but she also nurtures them, which helps her stay connected to them.
If you don't think plants have feelings, you need to wake up and smell the roses. Poison Ivy treats all the plants as equals, and will do whatever it takes to protect them.
Poison Ivy has pale skin, long ginger hair that goes down to her waist, and has vines tying one strand of hair in a ponytail. She wears a green dress with a green belt made out of a vine with a rose attached and her dark green leggings. The vines round her waist connect to the one curling around her legs and she also wears green flat styled shoes.
- She refuses to eat salad and prefers meat.
- She sneezes leaves.
- She sometimes uses plant puns when she speaks.
- Her real name is Pamela Lillian Isley.
- She is a member of the Science Club.
- She uses a leaf to let her fly
- This incarnation of Poison Ivy could be considered a mythology gag compared to her mainstream portrayal. In most versions, Pamela Isley gained her plant powers after being forced into an experiment by the evil Fluoronic Man, Jason Woodrue, and emerged as the insane and vengeful Poison Ivy. While the Super Hero High version of the character also gained her abilities in a lab accident, the lack of trauma involved meant she came out of it as essentially still shy shrinking violet Pamela, just with wonderful new abilities, thus making her better suited for heroism than villainy, and with Poison Ivy as more of a code name than a new identity.
- Tara Strong reprised her role from LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham and went on to play Ivy again in Scooby-Doo! & Batman: The Brave and the Bold. In addition to Ivy, Strong also voiced Harley Quinn and Raven in several other DC properties.